Since I was a little girl, I have been attracted to the audiovisual world. Over time, I discovered that what I am most passionate about is producing and writing stories.
I have my own audiovisual production company in Spain, Argot Films, created in 2020. I have also been founder and producer of Raccord Films, an audiovisual production company in Uruguay.
In 2020 I had the biggest challenge of my career so far producing the independent film “Vampus Horror Tales”.
Although I specialize in audiovisuals, I have also produced theater and events.
I firmly believe that in order to produce, in addition to all the organizational qualities you need to have, you need to make use of creativity. It is the fusion of both that makes any project come to fruition.
Museo de Cera de Madrid
PRODUCER EASTER AND CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN
Production of a special performance with actors for the Wax Museum of Madrid. Coordination of the work team. Contracting. Production of publicity photography and posters for networks, metro, etc.
Produced by Argot Films
December 2021 and 2020. April 2021
Vampus Horror Tales- Feature Film
MAIN PRODUCER/ EXECUTIVE PRODUCER / CO-DIRECTOR
Independent production where I have worked as producer and executive producer. Casting. Financing. Search for distribution. Production management in shooting, etc. Premiered in November 2020 in Madrid and sold to Dark TV. International distribution One Eyed Films.
February 2020- Current
PRODUCER / EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
Search for funding, creation of dossiers, budgets, submission of projects to festivals, grants, curating scripts, etc.
Some of the projects in which I participated in the development desarrollo: Juana de América, Isabella, La otra Ana, Little Bolivia, Viento del Sudeste, etc.
Shortfilms: El Guardián, Blanes esquina Müller y Laberinto.
Awards/Grants/Festivalss: Bolivia Lab, Foro Co-producción Huelva, Puentes Eave on Demand, Festival de Málaga-Maffiz, Programa Ibermedia Desarrollo 2017, Subvención Ancine-Icau, entre otros.
Regresa el Cepa-Documentary
Documentary directed by Víctor Matellano. Selected at Malaga Film Festival, Seminci, Zaragoza Film Festival, among others.
Associate producer with my production company Argot Films.
Marne Bandoneón – MICROTEATRO POR DINERO
PRODUCER AND DRAMATURGY
Producer and playwright of the micro play "Marne Bandoneón" directed by Asier Andueza and starring Florencia de Maio and Jorge Roldán.
More professional experience
- Producer and dramaturgy- Play "¿Te Gusta?” Dir. Víctor Matellano (Madrid) (2016)
- Producer coordinator Evento Adecco Ceo for 1 Month 2016 – Agencia Vice – (Madrid-Amsterdam-Tokyo) (2016)
- Producer coordinator Publicidad Siente el Verano TVE – Agencia VisualZink – (Madrid) (2016)
- Distribution coordinator Shortfilm “La cañada de los ingleses” Dir. Víctor Matellano (Madrid) (Pre-seleccionado para los premios Goya) (2014)
- Producer TEP Madrid (Development Department) (Madrid) (2013-2014)
- Line producer ShortfilmCronoturismo“ Dir. Julio Mazarico (Navarra) (2013) – 2do premio “Navarra, tierra de cine”
- Executive Producer- Theatre showDelikatessen Haus“ (Madrid) (2013) Sala Triángulo.
- Executive Producer- Serie “AN2012”. (T3) (Madrid) (2013)
- Line producer Shortfilm “Potasio”. Dir. Pedro Moreno del Oso. (Madrid) (2012)
- Office Manager – Youzee Entertainment (2011/2012)
- Assistant Producer Feature Film “Save the Zombies”. Dir. Yen Galvez. (Madrid) (2012)
- Assistant Producer Shortfilm “Y yo más!”– Dir. Pablo Llorente Blach (Madrid) (2012)
- Assistant Producer – Mediometraje “Cortos a la carta”. Dir. Beatriz Santiago Ortiz. (Madrid) (2011)
- Executive Producer / Line Producer Shortfilm “Gato Negro”– En Shock Producciones – Dir. Ruben Barbosa- (Madrid) (2011)
- Executive Producer / Line Producer Shortfilm “Arena Fértil”- En Shock producciones. En colaboración con Festival Fisahara. Dir. Tomás Rojo. (Tinduf) (2012) Seleccionado para el Festival de Málaga 2013.
- Scriptwriter & Director Shortfilm “Nadie”. UCM (Madrid) (2010)
- Line Producer / Production Manager Shortfilm “¿Has oído?”– Porlacara Producciones. Dir. Miguel Rodríguez Bollon. (Zamora) (2010)
- Distribution Assistant / International Shortfilms Sales – Lolita Peliculitas (Madrid) (2008-2009)
- Line producer Shortfilm “Principios”. Dir. David Asín Montes. (Madrid) (2009)
- Line Producer / Production Manager – Serie web “Última Página”– Porlacara Producciones. Dir. Miguel Rodríguez Bollón. (Madrid) (2009)
- Production Manager Spot publicitario “Soñando Futuros”. Porlacara Producciones. Dir. Miguel Rodríguez Bollón. (Madrid) (2009)
- Production Manager Shortfilm “Barbi”. (Montevideo, Uruguay) (2005)
- Scriptwriter & Director Shortfilm “Lo Irremediable”. (Montevideo, Uruguay) (2005)
All along these years of work and development of different projects, I have been able to participate in several workshops and film festivals.
I have also received scholarships and have been able to access various grants and subsidies to continue developing projects.
In 2015, I was selected to be part of the Berlinale Talent as a talent of the audiovisual world in the field of production.
- BERLINALE TALENT 2015 (Production)
Selected in BoliviaLab, Puentes Eave, Maffiz, Foro Co - Producción Huelva, MadridCreaLab. Ibermedia Development Programme 2017, Ancine-ICAU 2016, Ventana Sur, among others.
Scholarship Ibermedia Programme 2004, Adecco Experience 2004, Universidad Internacional Andalucía 2019.
*Winning Development Feature film Script for the project "La chica del Hiper". Community of Madrid. (2019)
I AM READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE